life, as i know it, in japan

born and bred in beautiful marshalltown, iowa. now i spend my days assisting japanese english teachers and drinking green tea. i do other things too--see below.

Monday, February 05, 2007

when bad clothes happen to good people...


or in actuality, when japanese sizes happen to foreigners. this top looked cute until it sucked the life out of me. i would have never survived the corsets of the 1800s...i almost hyperventilated wearing this for less than 5 minutes.

recently i've been karaokeing like it's my job. i've also been busy teaching the kiddies and playing soccer with them when the mood strikes me. i promise to write more when i do something "blog-worthy." ha.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger court said…

    you didn't purchase this find, did you?

    here's to hoping...

    p.s. i hear you about the superbowl-lack-of-sleep-thing. see my blog to understand...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home